Google Adsense is one of the fast and easiest ways to create an online income for webmaster through a website. Website owners display Google Adsense contextual ads on their website which is related to their content which encourages visitors to click on one of the ads if they find it interested and earn money through that click also the advertisers is getting visitors for what ever advertised ads.
Most of the time webmasters are not optimizing their website to their maximum potential. So they are loosing money which they suppose to get. There are several ways to improve their ad placement and techniques which can increase in their Google Adsense income.
1) Just focus on one Google Adsense ad format, having multiple Adsense format will bring down you click through rates and your revenue drastically reduced. Most of the time webmasters display too many formats on their pages and visitors will be forced to leave the site because of low quality information on the site. This not only hurts your make money online but also not good for your visitors.
2) Often webmasters are under the dilemma that what kind of format is right for Google Adsense. I would recommend 350X250 formats is the one which gives you maximum click-through-rate, because this format has higher click through because of the number of ads displayed as well as webmaster have the option of placing the ads anywhere on the web page. Other formats like either have few advertisers displayed in the format or not able to display at certain parts of the web page.
3) Create custom palette for displaying ads. Always select the web page background color to blend with the ads background this has more chances by the visitor to click on the ads. Always blue link with white background has higher click through rate, Also this color blends with your web page content.
4) Always go with the Google Adsense heatmap or the hot spot because this area on the site always gets the maximum number of click on the site, if you display the ads at the bottom of the web page or at the side your chances of getting clicked is less and also a lower click through rate since your ads gets impression every time a visitors visits the site. To avoid that always try to display the Google contextual ads at the top.
5) Try to place Google Adsense ads in between the content of the web pages, A well layout page with content if you display a Google Adsense it blends with the site and also because of contextual ads the text displayed around the ads gets similar ads and the visitors would like to click on a ads which is relevant. Thus gets higher clickthrough rate for your Google Adsense.
6) Using the competition filter remove the advertisers who is not relevant to your site which is display often, usually non related ads on your web pages reduced the money you earn. So make use of the competitors ads filter to the maximum 200 URLs which Google allows right now.
Â 7) Use Adsense channels whichâ€™s a best way to test which channels is giving your more revenue. You can create separate channels in your account and try it on your web page and use that to improve your Adsense earnings.
Use the following Google Adsense optimization techniques to maximize your make money online efforts.