Most bloggers make a big mistake while they do commenting on other blogs. Blog comments should be treated as a door to your online business popularity. Most of the time blogger misuse blog comments to spam. I donâ€™t understand why these bloggers try to spam because it is a sheer waste of time on the part of the person who is trying to comment on the blog, because most of such kind comments are deleted and it is a waste for both parties. Some of the top thinks that you need to keep in mind while posting comments on other blogs
1) Give more value to your blog comment, the visitor who reads your blog comments are the one who really like to read more about the discussion. They can be your RSS subscribers too.
2) Try to write more able the discussion or the articles which is related. If you are new and looking for some good regular readers then should think about writing more involved in the comments with good content.
3) Add more in content than just one line. Because it gives value to search engines since it is a unique content and it helping the site owner as well. This can also get a return blog comment on your new blog as well.
4) Donâ€™t try to add URLs; if you are trying adding your website address often chances are there that you blog comment might get deleted.
5) Always use your name rather than try to give your keywords of your website in the hyperlink of your blog comments. So that the blog owners knows that it is not a automated spam bot it is a real user, and a value blog comment can get approve because of this.
6) Donâ€™t add comment to all the blog posts on a single blog, because due to the popularity of the top commentators plug-in in word press, it is a common mistake by the bloggers trying to get on top of the commentators list so that you will get visitors.
7) Another common mistake is spelling mistake and grammar. Misspelled blog comments can get deleted because the blog owner think that the commentator is trying to spam, proof read it before you submit.
8) Donâ€™t write offensive comments on other bloggers. Most of these kinds of comments get deleted.
9) To become popular and get some traffic you need to constantly do blog comments if you stop for a while the readers wonâ€™t come back.
10)Donâ€™t Spam.With these tips you will have a pretty good idea about how to do blog comments to drive traffic and some link love.