Are you motivated on posting often and regularly on to your blog every day? If you want to be a successful in blogging and make money online you need to be motivated by all means. Most successful bloggers keep themselves motivate every time and inspire themselves on writing interesting posts and keep going. Motivation is key for all your success it gives drive and inspires to take action and enthusiasm to blog. Motivation spurs you to blog when things are really getting tough. As we all know you need to keep posting to bring back your readers or increase RSS feeds.
I have just break down few point which you need to keep in minds to keep motivated
1)Break big goals into smaller ones and reward yourself. Keep a goal like 5 posts a week and keep doing that, also reward yourself once you accomplish this goal.
2) When you write a post ask your readers to put comments about your posts and share their feedback as blog posts. Ask them what they want to hear from you?
3 ) Stock up the blog posts for days where you donâ€™t have the energy to write or day where you donâ€™t have time. This stock blog posts which you have written will help you during that period.
4) Set yourself a time when to blog. Give it a time especially in the morning when you are fresh or at night when your kids are sleeping and you wonâ€™t get disturbed. Make that a regular schedule for writing blog posts.
5) Keep a notepad every time when an idea pops up in your mind not it down, it may be while you drive or wherever, keeping note of the idea on which you want keeps you motivated.
6) Make blogging as a fun, enjoy your blogging, take blogging as an entertainment not that you are forced to do this job. If you take blogging in a positive mind weather you reader like it or not, make sure you enjoy blogging.
7) Keep acknowledging your blog how it transformed your life and your daily time investment and commitment, that has changed your life. Celebrate your blogs success at every stage this is a good motivation factor.
8) Another way to get inspired is to read other blogs, I got inspired to write this blog posts from blogging tips, There Ram Karthik wrote an interesting blog post calledÂ 6 ways to get new content ideas. So reading other blog posts and visiting forums can inspire you to write.
Each and every blogger has your own ways to get motivated. Also share that with other bloggers so that they can get motivated. Put your thoughts and insight about getting inspired in the comments.