Creating catchy title for blog posts is a quite tricky. Even an experienced copywriter will find it hard to come up with unique that which will gain attention to regular readers, search engines spiders and RSS subscribers. Getting regular readers to get attention is quite easy since they are visiting your blog because they like your content very much and also the same thing with subscribers because your posts are interesting to them. But the hardest part is to get traffic from Search Engines. Spiders or Bots reads only text with key phrases. To tackle this problem a bloggers needs to write content which is favorable to their readers and search engines.
Here are some of the tips which will be helpful to get your blog posts noticed and get subscribers
1) Controversial Headlines â€“ Controversies always strikes, people like to read Controversial statements. If you would be able to write articles or posts on your blog which can draw attention controversially it can pull in lot of traffic. A controversial heading also needs to be interesting to the readers. And consistency is the key. You need to come up with this kind of statement often so this will keep your readers come back again.
2) A Solution Headings- Create blog posts which gives solutions to the problem. Study shows that majority of the surfers on the web look for solutions. If you can provide quick and reliable solution for the surferâ€™s problem you can get regular visitors to your blog and you can be an authority blog in your industry.
3) Tips headings â€“ If you are able to write a post about tips of your industry, visitors like to read, for example â€œTop 10 tips about your topicsâ€ is the key to generate visitors. Tips are always crowd pullers. Also if your tips are interesting it can be bookmarked in social networking sites. Which will really drives you a lot of traffic.
4) Create lists â€“ Every one is interested in statistics. If your posts is about a good list of top bloggers or list about certain ranking of the blogs it can get curious among visitors and start commending about it and also come up with blogs or website which you have never seen before.
5) Blog on current news â€“ A title about the current news can get your traffic and visitors are eager to read more about those news. All these are good techniques when you donâ€™t have anything to write.
The bottom-line is to write good title which will make people to click and read your postings.