Blogging has taken the internet by storm. Day by Day it has increased popularity and massive momentum thanks to its inherent dynamism that has besieged it into a position in the online media. As a new development, weather it is online or offline bloggers has become a victim to their own popularity. The rise of blogging as a part of the new web 2.0 development that has taken the internet by storm. Web Savvy internet marketers are now using blogging as a arsenal to generate leads and increase credibility and rise their ranking in their search engine results. Here some of the top six reasons why you should consider blogging from a Commercial angle?
1) Blogging is fun, anyone can blog it is that easy. It is fun because you can write anything which you think about your business or personal thought, or any idea on which you like to write. The fun aspect is the interaction with other bloggers or readers who can post comments on your blog related to your blog posts. All those comments are user generated content which is search engine spider food.
2) It doesn’t cost you nothing or very little. Almost all the blogging software or tools are free WordPress is one of the best blogging programs on the web and it is standard one. You can have free blogs which doesn’t need to be on a unique domain name or you can buy a hosting for and a separate domain.
3) Blogging is fast, there is not technical know how to do a blogging if someone else have set up your blog already. It is as easy as using a note pad. The user interface is easy and anyone can use it. It is quite challenging to make the look and feel as you want but you can get the services of some experts in blog design to get it done.
4) Blogging Makes you an expert, when readers go through your blog and if they found the information accurate, they think that you are an expert in this field and will trust you more and gives your products or services a personality and make a identity within the blogsphere.
5) You blog is a virtual online real estate, you can turn that into a money making machine, by monetizing it properly through Google
6) Blogs are search engine friendly, since blog content are fresh content which search engine spiders love, blogs content get indexed fast rather than the static html pages, If search spider find that you update your blog every day it will index every day of your fresh content and it will rank your website in search engine results and drive traffic to your blog.