CSS Shorthand techniques are used for condensing and shorting your CSS code which makes your stylesheets small which will enable your website to load faster and easier to read. One of the greatest advantages of using CSS shorthand properties is to specify several properties by using only one.
So here are some 25 extremely useful CSS shorthand tutorials to make your CSS code more Concise.
- CSS Shorthand Guide – The syntax for declaring the background shorthand values are excellent.
- CSS shorthand properties – This tutorial explains how using CSS shorthand properties you can reduce the size of your CSS documents even smaller.
- An excellent source for Introduction to CSS shorthand properties.
- Efficient CSS with shorthand properties.
- CSS – Shorthand V Longhand.
- Introduction to CSS Shorthand from Sitepoint
- Free! – CSS shorthand properties – Shows some excellent examples of list shorthand rule.
- Useful CSS shorthand properties
- CSS Shorthand Properties
- Use shorthand properties in CSS to shrink your style sheets.
- CSS Shorthand, Step by Step How-To
- Advantages of using CSS Shorthand properties
- What is a CSS Shorthand Property?
- CSS Shorthand Cheat Sheet
- Detailed guide to using shorthand CSS in your cutups
- Minimizing and creating efficient CSS code
- How do I write Shorthand CSS?
- A good collection of links to CSS shorthand articles
- Shorthand properties
- Writing CSS Shorthand
- Writing Efficient CSS Shorthands
- CSS shorthand tips
- Using CSS shorthand for fast-loading websites
- Basic CSS Shorthand rules
- CSS Shorthand from WordPress
Feel free to comment and add your thoughts to these tutorials.