No PPC campaign is perfect it needs constant monitoring and tweaking and testing to get the results through Pay Per Click. Often some of the following ways are ignored while managing a PPC campaign. I often came across these kinds of problem with each new PPC Account I get to manage. Managing with these weird ways can cost your Campaign a pretty good fortune.
1) Add 10000 keywords in one ad group.
2) Use your company name as the title of the AD.
3) Use Keywords like Best, Cheap inside the AD.
4) Always use your Home page as the destination URL.
5) Use one AD copy for the entire campaign.
6) Bid on Broad Phrase Keywords.
8 ) Target the whole World to get more traffic.
9) Use Positive Keywords instead of Negative Keywords.
10) Always Bid High to be on top.
11) Run your PPC campaign on the search engines.
12) Don’t Turn on the Time Schedule on your campaign or your might loose traffic.
13) Turn On the Search Network and Content Network.
14) Click on your own Ad to increase CTR.
15) Add the conversion Code on the Landing Page, Product page and all pages but not on the success page or thank you page.
16) Writing an Boring Heading on the landing page.
17) Adding keywords to your Ad copy will reduce the Quality Score.
18) Use generic keywords like loans, homes & cars.
19) Get into a bidding battle with your competitor.
20) Create the Adwords and Analytics accounts separate for tracking purposes.
21) Put Contextual Ads like Google Adsense on the landing page to cover the PPC expenses.
If you think there are more ways you can mess up your Pay Per Click Campaign please post that on the comments.