Below is 10 different ways you can drive traffic to your website or blog.
1) Bookmark button one of the easiest form of getting traffic is have a bookmark button on your all your web pages this can get traffic to your website from repeated visitors.
2) Article series – Have an article series on your website this will lead to more traffic since visitors would be curious about see the next set of articles and will visit again.
3) Forums – Give your visitors a chance to meet and share information about your niche. User generated content is a good way to gather unique content as well as get repeated traffic since visitors would be interested in posting questions and thread on the discussion board.
4) Guest blogging – If you are able to write on popular blog in your niche to write guest article this can drive a lot of traffic from that blog to your website.
5) Review your write by other bloggers – If you pay for bloggers to review your site can drive a lot of traffic depending on the popularity of the blog.
6) Provide RSS feed– Really Simple Syndication is a better way to make your sites content available to others, Have a RSS button on your blog or website article content for people to subscribe your content, RSS buttons can generate subscribers to your RSS feed as well as repeated traffic.
7) Create a Toolbar– If you have the ability of create toolbars it can generate traffic. Companies like Google and Yahoo and others offer free toolbars this allows them to remind of their website when users see their toolbar. There are several programming tools out there some of them free to create customized toolbars for downloading and installing.
8) Press Releases – Issue press release on a regular basis about your website and latest news and developments going on about your website, like latest products and news this can have viral effect and lead to more traffic and links.
9) Email list – Some internet marketers say that money is in the list, this means if you have a list your can send them newsletter once a week or month about your website. There are several companies providing email marketing services I recommend Aweber which is affordable and offers reliable services.
10) Offer something for Free – Internet is all about free information, to gain traffic you can provide free information of downloadable products, which will bring in traffic, Free stuffs can be a simple free report about your niche or free download products which will lead to a purchase or lead.